Source One offers Strategic Sourcing Services to secure the Best Business Intelligence Services and Providers
Source One can provide the experience, expertise, and insight to help you to minimize the time to identify and onboard business analytics technology and suppliers that best match your requirements.
Companies need to leverage the data from their internal systems to gain insight for better decisions. Business intelligence and analytics provide historical and real-time reporting that facilitates earlier predictions and reactions to trends that affect your organization.
However, identifying software and technology suppliers can be overwhelming. From designing and creating data warehouses to developing the ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes to unite your portfolio of data sources, Source One’s strategic sourcing experts conduct the necessary due diligence to find the best-fit software and solutions provider for your business intelligence needs.
Source One’s IT strategic sourcing experts engage your internal stakeholders to:
- Identify current state of in-house software systems and data stores
- Develop requirements for business intelligence and the necessary data warehouse that will be a foundation for the required analytics
- Identify the technology and suppliers that can match your unique requirements
- Compose an RFI and/or RFP to understand the experience, capabilities, and pricing suppliers can provide
- Deliver a comprehensive report showing how closely RFP responses match your requirements, supporting your decision to engage best-fit suppliers further
- Facilitate ongoing evaluation activities including onsite meeting with bidding suppliers and proposal refinement
- Draft a scope of work for all initiative activities to be fulfilled by bidding suppliers
- Negotiate pricing, resources, scope of work, and contract terms and conditions
- Manage the deployment, documentation, and ongoing support
Source One understands the process of outsourcing IT services, and can help companies obtain greater supply chain value. Contact us today to learn more about our business intelligence strategic sourcing services.