Source One Experts to Unveil Strategies Shaping the Future of Procurement at Upcoming Events this Fall
Willow Grove, PA (September 8, 2015) – Source One Management Services is gearing up for an exciting and informative rest of the year, demystifying strategies shaping the future of procurement as quests speakers at number of events this fall.
The leading procurement firm is often sought for sharing expertise and best practices at industry events, and this fall will be no exception for Source One’s consultants as they look forward to attending upcoming conferences, including Q1 Productions’s Pharmaceutical Procurement and Strategic Sourcing Conference, Worldwide Business Research’s ProcureCon Pharma 2015, UnimarketNow2015, and the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce. The firm’s experts will be wearing several different hats, engaging other industry leaders and procurement professionals as presenters, session moderators, and round table panelists.
What does the future of procurement look like? Source One’s experts will be calling upon their experience shaping the future of procurement for top companies to discuss strategies influencing the future of the supply management industry and procurement profession. Source One will share insights on the value offered by implementing cutting-edge programs such as category management and Supplier Relationship Management offer, in addition to how companies can leverage strategic Business Process Outsourcing. Two of the upcoming events are being hosted this year in Philadelphia, where the procurement provider calls home; and two events are also being held in Chicago, Source One’s second office location.
“Imparting our knowledge is a core component of our goal with our clients as we strive to help them realize the full potential of their Strategic Sourcing and Procurement organizations. Whether they’re looking to stand-up a Sourcing department, launch a vendor relationship management program, or seek category expertise to supplement their internal resources, knowledge transfer is key for sustainable results. As consultants, we look forward to providing the insight and strategies needed to help enhance the future of their procurement, whether we’re guiding our client’s internal teams, engaging procurement professionals at conferences, or as guest speakers at colleges and universities” comments Joseph Payne, VP of Source One’s Professional Services.
Also, the firm looks forward to engaging students at local colleges including potential candidates at Temple Universities Fox School of Business Job Fair as well as educating students on supply chain sustainability at Immaculata University. In addition to the events this fall, Source One plans two publish two new white papers on the Value of Analytics and Strategic Business Process Outsourcing in Procurement.
Conferences and Events Overview
- September 14 – Immaculata University – Malvern, PA. Guest Speaking on Supply Chain Sustainability
- September 16 – Temple University / Fox School of Business – Philadelphia, PA. Advisors on Careers in Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, and Supply Management.
- September 21-22 – Q1 Pharmaceutical Procurement and Strategic Sourcing Conference – Philadelphia, PA. Featured speakers on Outsourcing Procurement Functions, Balancing Cost & Quality and Negotiation Tactics.
- October 19-21 – Unimarket Now 2015 – Chicago, IL. Featured Speakers on Strategic Sourcing in higher education.
- October 22 – United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce: Mexico as a Strategic Business Partner – Chicago, IL. Featured panelists on Supply Chain, Logistics, and Manufacturing.
- November 4-6 – ProcureCon Pharma 2015 – Philadelphia, PA. Featured Speaker on the progression of Procurement beyond traditional BPO.
Contact us today to learn more about Source One’s spend management solutions.