MRO Strategic Sourcing and Management Services
The MRO spend category encompasses a multitude of products, services and suppliers that are crucial to your facilities’ day-to-day operations. With a large decentralized user base and millions of items and transactions, the MRO spend category has a high opportunity for cost savings utilizing Source One’s MRO strategic sourcing expertise.
Procurement teams responsible for MRO often struggle to gain control over fluctuating costs, product standardization, and site-level compliance. Source One’s strategic sourcing services for MRO provides your organization with the strategic sourcing resources and expertise needed to help your plant and facilities managers reduce costs through increased spend visibility, market intelligence, compliance tracking, and supplier optimization.
Through a comprehensive data collection and normalization process, Source One’s strategic sourcing team helps you gain a thorough understanding of your current MRO requirements from both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint. Not only does this provide more visibility into your MRO spend, but it provides a cleansed, line item-level detail data set for you to quickly understand and evaluate savings opportunities present within the spend.
By leveraging our extensive internal database, MRO category expertise, and knowledge of the MRO market, Source One’s strategic sourcing resources can quickly benchmark your current costs and help develop move-forward plans to optimize your MRO supply chain.
Besides driving competitive MRO pricing, Source One works with you to:
- Provide expert data cleansing and normalization to help you easily manage millions of SKUs and itemize current price points across all facilities
- Gain control over your demand planning and inventory management through industry best practices like vendor managed inventory (VMI), inventory consignment, industrial vending, and order point optimization
- Take advantage of economies of scale through supplier consolidation and the establishment of a preferred supplier base
- Set up national account managers and local facility representation with suppliers in order to obtain increased service levels and support
- Streamline centralized billing processes to cut down on administrative costs
- Implement national agreements with suppliers to standardize pricing and ensure best-in-class terms and conditions
- Drive compliance through proper end user education within your organization
- Ensure compliance and pricing through continuous monthly auditing services, post-implementation
We provide MRO strategic sourcing services for these and more MRO subcategories:
- General Industrial
- Power Transmission & Bearings
- Pipes, Valves, and Fittings
- Safety Supplies
- Cylinders and Gas
- Tools and Hardware
- Material Handling
- Fleet and Vehicle Maintenance
- Lab Supplies
- Paint, Equipment, and Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Paper Products and Janitorial/Sanitation
Source One’s strategic sourcing team works with you to evaluate and optimize your current MRO supply chain, providing clear strategies that will efficiently drive cost reductions, increase service levels, and drive compliance. Contact our MRO Category Experts today.
MRO Sourcing Outsourcing
Source One has the strategic sourcing resources and partners to help you select and negotiate the right providers to manage your inventory and processes. We can even help you when you have unclean or uncategorized data and systems. Our MRO sourcing team can help you cross-reference items and build out a database that is easy to order from, while maintaining contract compliance.
MRO Case Study
Contracting for MRO Services
Our strategic sourcing team can help you negotiate the most favorable terms, prices and conditions for your contracted professional MRO services and MRO management services. Our MRO benchmark data will ensure that you are getting the right MRO contractors at the right price.Contracting for Services
MRO Spend Analysis and Data Scrubbing
Our spend analysis services will help you better understand your MRO spend and will determine which areas you need to target first.MRO Spend Analysis