Gainshare Cost Reduction Services
Source One and Corcentric offer risk-free cost reduction services that are solely funded through hard dollar savings.
Source One was built on contingency sourcing services and have since diversified our Procurement Service offering to fit the evolving needs of our loyal client base. Through our long history we have refined our Contingency Sourcing Services to be a highly collaborative process where Client Stakeholders and Source One Consultants partner together to design optimal cost savings solutions.
Whether your organization is faced with supplier rationalization requirements stemming from M&A activity, quality concerns and dissatisfaction with current suppliers, or the ever-present need simply to cut costs, our contingency-based strategic sourcing services offer a risk-free, no-cost solution. Procurement teams lacking category knowledge, resource bandwidth, and budget to tackle these projects find a world-class partner in Source One and Corcentric.
Our Proven Cost Reduction Process
- Baseline – We analyze and summarize the current state of each spend category (spend, suppliers, product and service details). The Baseline Report outlines the basis for any go-forward savings calculations. This report also includes the proposed sourcing strategy and savings levers to be approved and signed off on by client.
- Sourcing/negotiations – The execution of the RFx with incumbent and pre-approved alternate suppliers.
- Market Assessment – The analysis and summary of the sourcing event along with a proposed go-forward plan for supplier selection, implementation and program rollout.
- Implementation – Includes the project management of savings implementation activities. Source One holds both our clients and suppliers accountable for tasks and timelines that are critical for a successful implementation and adoption of new supplier programs/contracts.
- Audit/Compliance Tracking – Source One will collect sales data from suppliers on a monthly or quarterly basis to ensure compliance with contractual/negotiated pricing. This includes reporting on the hard dollar savings amounts and the outlining of Source One’s fee, based on those hard dollar savings.
Our contingency-based cost reduction solutions offer companies the opportunity to reduce expenses 100% risk-free – no fees unless we produce savings.
Contact us for contingent cost savings