Digital Procurement Transformation Takes the Function in a New Era
Create a tech-enabled supply management function with a comprehensive Digital Transformation.
Procurement groups in every industry and at every maturity level expect a digital transformation to change their business within the next several years. This transformation won’t happen on its own. Like any initiative, Digital Procurement Transformation requires careful planning, consistent effort, and a dedicated team of experts.
Benefits of Digital Procurement Transformation
- Faster, more efficient, and more effective Procure-to-Pay processes.
- Reduced costs and more strategic, informed decision making.
- Increased visibility into spend and supplier relationships.
- Better, more proactive risk management.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing needs and capabilities.
- Seamless integration with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- A culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Modular Source-to-Pay solutions make it easy to realize the benefits of Digital Procurement Transformation through a single, user-friendly platform. You can start as small as you need to by selecting the applications most relevant to your urgent needs. From there, receive expert support as new modules and capabilities become available. Check out some of the features of a Source-to-Pay suite.
Features of Our Digital Procurement Suite
- Supplier Management: Supplier Onboarding, Supplier Information, Supplier Risk & Performance, Action Plan Management.
- Sourcing: Project Management, Rfx Management, eAuction, Big Analysis and Award.
- Financial Management: Budget Management, Financial Tracking, Cost Allocation.
- Contract Lifecycle Management: Repository & Workflow, Authoring & Clause Library, Negotiation Management, Clause & Risk Management, Lifecycle Management, eSignature Integration.
- Invoice Management: Budget Management, Financial Tracking, Cost Allocation.
- Procurement: Purchase Requisition, Catalog Management, Purchase Order, Services Procurement, Receiving Management.
- Analytics: Spend Analysis, Savings Tracking, Procurement Analytics, Custom Analytics.
- Business Apps: Asset Management, Inventory Management, Custom Apps.
Remember, technology is just one piece of what makes Digital Transformation possible. The best Procurement solutions in the world are no good at all if you’re people aren’t prepared to leverage them effectively. That’s why Source One offers a full suite of spend management services to ensure you not only make smart investments, but implement your tools effectively and set Procurement’s people up for success.
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Reach out today to learn more about Source One’s approach to Digital Procurement Transformation.
Contact our Digital Procurement Transformation Team