Post-M&A Procurement Support Ensures the Function Leads the Business Through Times of Change
Empower Procurement to drive innovation and take the business into a new era with Post-M&A Procurement Support.
Following a merger or acquisition, your organization is aimed at generating sustainable results, delivering on synergies, and establishing a stronger, more cohesive organization. All of this more easily done when Procurement plays a leading role in the effort. Luckily for you, the integration and post-merger period provides a valuable opportunity to enhance Procurement’s image.
Throughout this period, employees are more open to change, suppliers are eager to rewrite their agreements, and shareholders are more willing to accept early investments. Altogether, the situation means Procurement is poised to align itself with stakeholders to gain momentum and earn sponsorship. Source One’s Post-Merger Procurement Support team optimizes each of these processes. With our support, Procurement addresses integration challenges with ease and secures itself a position at the executive table. We’ve got the experience and spend management expertise you need to ensure Procurement not only distinguishes itself as a leader, but maintains its momentum well into the future.
Integration and Post-Merger Procurement Support
Organizations make the most of integration and post-merger activities when Procurement is empowered with:
- Governance: Source One will ensure Procurement has visibility across every workstream to track value generation and ensure the entire business is participating.
- Focus: Source One will identify impactable areas and guide Procurement in organizing its priorities for maximum value.
- Team: Source One will assist you in building a Procurement function with the right mix of resources, a wealth of subject matter expertise, and valuable skills for project management, analysis, and long-term guidance.
- Collaboration: Source One will engage stakeholders and suppliers effectively and maintain consistent communication to ensure they remain bought-in throughout integration and post-merger activities.
The Post-Merger and Integration support team at Source One have what it takes to:
- Establish a roadmap for effective integration and long-term value generation.
- Transform Procurement’s operations to ensure it serves the new business and its mission.
- Secure the sponsorship necessary to make Procurement a trusted business adviser throughout the post-merger period.
Is your organization embroiled in a merger, acquisition, or period of integration? Don’t miss your chance to elevate Procurement and empower it to play a new role within the business. Reach out to Source One today for Post-Merger and Integration support today. Together, we’ll build a next-generation Procurement function capable of taking your business into a new generation.
CONTACT THE POST-MERGER PROCUREMENT SUPPORT TEAM