Source One Offers Implementation Services for Procurement Tools and Technology.
Source One’s Procurement Technology Advisers support Procurement teams in Implementing new tools and technology.
Procurement teams have more options for tools and technology than ever before. The market is crowded with solutions of all sorts. Just about every one of them bills itself as exactly what your Procurement team is looking for. If selecting a tool wasn’t overwhelming enough, there’s also the process of executing on this selection and implementing Procurement’s new resource. With most Procurement solution providers moving away from the consultative space to focus on their core competencies, organizations often find themselves on their own.
Don’t struggle through Technology Implementation alone. Source One’s Procurement Technology Advisers offer the hands-on support to ensure your organization retains the right legacy processes, embraces the appropriate change, and seamlessly introduces its new technologies.
Whether you’re looking for an eSourcing suite, Contract Management software, or something different altogether, Source One’s Procurement Technology team is here for you. Introducing a new solution to your Procurement team is often a multi-year, multi-million dollar undertaking. Do it right the first time.
Source One’s Procurement Technology Implementation Services:
- Leveraging our knowledge of Procurement best practices and our familiarity with the technology market, our advisers ensure your selections are aligned with Procurement’s needs, goals, and internal capabilities.
- Throughout Implementation, our team help Procurement establish realistic business objectives and tracks its performance against relevant KPIs.
- Serving as project managers, our Procurement Technology advisers will help ensure internal stakeholders perform their roles effectively, communicate openly, and maintain alignment.
- Our technology advisers will oversee the UA testing process to ensure Procurement’s new tools are optimized to its team and existing processes.
- Coordinating internal and external communications, we’ll make sure every internal and external stakeholder is aligned throughout implementation and well into the future.
Call Source One’s Procurement Technology Advisers today. To effectively implement the tools that will drive your organization into its next strategic era.
Contact the Procurement Technology Implementation Team