Contingency-Based Strategic Sourcing
Source One offers contingency based Procurement Services for all types of organizations.
Since 1992, we’ve set ourselves apart with innovative procurement solutions for organizations of all sizes across a variety of industries. Our procurement services, all available thorough a contingency based payment model, include:
Strategic Sourcing Results
Contingency Based Procurement for Every Spend Category
Our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement team has realized hard-dollar savings in numerous categories of direct and indirect spend.
Source One's Contingency-Based Cost Reduction Services Guarantee Hard-Dollar Savings
Source One’s supply management consultants serve clients of all sizes with our contingency-based cost reduction services.
Producing Contingency-Based Savings since 1992:
Source One has delivered pay-for-performance Procurement and Strategic Sourcing services to hundreds of clients over the years. In the early days, some companies were skeptical about a totally new sourcing services firm. Though most weren’t sure on the competitiveness of their supplier contracts, they hadn’t considered a strategic approach to procurement – especially for indirect spend categories. That’s how our contingency-based cost reduction model was born. If our procurement efforts couldn’t produce hard-dollar savings for our clients, we accepted no payment. From our humble beginnings in MRO and Telecom spend, we’ve grown into a robust procurement services provider offering cost savings across countless industries and spend categories. We built our reputation as a Procurement leader on these offerings. That’s why we continue to offer pay-for-performance strategic sourcing services today alongside our fee-for-service and unique hybrid structures.
Risk-Free Procurement for Guaranteed Savings:
Many companies lack the resources to leverage procurement consultation services. That’s why Source One offers its Strategic Sourcing services on contingency. You’ll enjoy access to Procurement thought leaders, innovative sourcing technology, and decades of market data without any risk or up-front costs. That’s how confident we are that our Procurement consultants can meet your savings goals.
Other Procurement Services Providers:
- They’ll lure clients by placing their Procurement leaders front-and-center before outsourcing work to junior sourcing professionals or local franchises.
- They’ll collect money on both ends for their Procurement services. Working as agents for suppliers, their sourcing solutions serve their interests more than the interests of your Procurement team.
- Their contingency-based sourcing model could be totally new. Without Procurement experience, they’ll likely chase low-hanging fruit and limit the client’s potential savings. Or they could close a sourcing project early to see a quick return on their own investment.
- They consider Procurement and Strategic Sourcing – contingency-based or otherwise – a single component of their offerings.
- They’ll collect payment based on the soft-dollar savings their team identifies
- They’ll attach hidden fees to your agreement to cover charges like travel for their sourcing team, or procurement technology licensing.
- Their sourcing services are finished once they’ve identified a supplier.
- Our Procurement efforts are totally transparent. Clients partner with our full team of sourcing experts to reach savings together.
- Our Strategic Sourcing consultants are only interested in serving the clients. We’re an extension of your Procurement team.
- Our procurement experts have offered contingency-based sourcing services since our inception.
- We have collected a database of price points and contracts across thousands of sourcing initiatives dating back to 1992.
- We exclusively offer Procurement and Strategic Sourcing services. Our cost reduction experts are not generalists. They’re the Strategic Sourcing experts because Strategic Sourcing is all they do.
- Our fees for contingency-based Procurement services are exclusively based on hard-dollar savings. Our Procurement specialists don’t make a cent unless they produce savings. Consider any soft-dollar savings achieved through staff consolidation or process optimization an added bonus.
- We never use our Procurement offerings to collect hidden fees.
- Our Strategic Sourcing specialists are ready to assist in implementing and auditing new suppliers, tools, and processes. We’ll even provide ongoing auditing to ensure lasting success for your strategic sourcing initiatives.
Contact our Contingency-Based Strategic Sourcing experts today