Identify Inefficient Procurement Practices and Recover Lost Savings with Source One's Cost Reduction Audit Services
Leverage the Strategic Sourcing team at Source One for a Cost Reduction Audit. Our cost reduction experts will assess your Procurement operations and supplier relationships to uncover savings opportunities and eliminate inefficiencies.
Under normal circumstances, it’s challenging for companies to find time to assess and audit their Procurement team’s operations. Mergers, acquisitions, and other organizational changes can compound this issue and lead to missed opportunities for cost reduction. The Spend Audit team at Source One can take that burden off your internal team, leveraging our bench of procurement resources to provide visibility into every aspect of your Procurement function.
A Cost Reduction Audit from Source One will identify areas for process improvement and cost savings in all areas of Procurement’s operations.
- It’s difficult for Procurement teams to track and validate every purchase. Our team will supplement your efforts and identify savings opportunities by uncovering over-payments, duplicate charges, and other purchasing inefficiencies.
- Procurement teams cannot achieve world-class status without a thorough assessment of their operations. Source One’s audit team will not only reveal savings opportunities, but also offer procurement transformation services to encourage optimal processes, policies, and procedures.
- Best-in-class contract agreements require consistent auditing to ensure long-term compliance and mutual benefit. We ensure your negotiations have their intended impact remain strategically valuable.
- Your Procurement team shouldn’t have to exhaust its resources to determine how it compares to the competition. Trust our specialists to assess contracts, supplier relationships, and Procurement operations to offer a benchmark assessment.
- Complicated Sales & Use Tax Rules make it easy to overpay. Source One’s audit team will review your payments, identify overpayments, and oversee the recovery process from start to finish.
- Telecom contracts typically include surcharges, taxes, and fees that make cost reduction challenging. The telecom cost reduction audit team at Source One will review your telecom spend to uncover inefficiencies and establish best practices for the future.
- With everything on Procurement’s plate, it can prove daunting to effectively audit Marketing agencies. A Marketing agency cost reduction audit from Source One can bring to light areas for more competitive pricing and value ads from your agency relationships.
Call Source One’s Procurement experts today. We won’t just point to cost reduction opportunities, but will go the extra mile and provide the guidance and expertise necessary to ensure those opportunities turn into realized savings.
Contact the Cost Reduction Audit Team