Pre-Negotiated Supplier Programs to Deliver Expedited Cost Savings
Gain access to competitive pre-negotiated contracts with top tier suppliers across multiple categories with the Corcentric Indirect GPO
Cost reduction, supplier consolidation, and more effective category management are perennial goals for Procurement and Sourcing teams. While strategic sourcing and competitive bidding are the default techniques available to purchasing professionals to achieve these goals, it’s important not to overlook the power of group purchasing and pre-negotiated supplier programs.
Our GPO offerings for Indirect Spend provide companies the opportunity to realize immediate cost savings through turnkey, competitive deals with dozens of world-class suppliers – all at no cost to members.
Source One’s experience providing strategic sourcing consulting combined with Corcentric’s superior B2B network has enabled us to compile extensive benchmark data and build strong, sustainable, supplier relationships. The result is a powerful portfolio of supplier programs that produce an average savings of 18%.
The Corcentric Indirect GPO is comprised of supplier programs across the following categories:
- Corporate Spend – Office Supplies, Office Furniture, Background Checks & Drug Screening, Car Rental Programs, Web Conferencing, Local & Long Distance Telecom Service, Water Delivery & Bottled Water, Merchant Services
- Facilities – Cleaning Services, Sanitization Products, Safety Supplies
- MRO – Industrial Supplies and Hardware, Specialized Cutting Tools & Abrasives, Industrial Gases, Welding Supplies, Fleet & Shop Supplies, Uniforms, Electrical Supplies
How it works:
Through the Corcentric Indirect GPO, our clients realize cost reduction, supplier consolidation, increased compliance, best in class contracts (improved SLAs and KPIs), improved payment terms, ongoing savings tracking and compliance monitoring – all at no cost with no commitments.
Contact our Group Purchasing Experts
The Art of Procurement
Source One and Corcentric are members of Art of Procurement’s ecosystem of subject matter experts and solution providers. Art of Procurement is a consulting, services, and content company that helps you fast track the impact of procurement.
Discover the Art of Procurement
What is a GPO?
A Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) leverages the combined buying power of multiple companies to obtain competitive pricing, service levels, terms, and/or conditions from suppliers. By joining a GPO, an individual company or business can receive preferential pricing from suppliers even if their spend or annual volumes are much lower than the suppliers’ top customers.
The pre-negotiated supplier discounts offered by a GPO are a strong fit for:
- Organizations looking to reduce costs but lacking the buying power to negotiate best in class contracts and pricing on their own
- Procurement teams without the time or resources to invest in fully managing a spend category
- Companies with limited control over specific spend items or highly fragmented supply bases
- Anyone looking for quick, low-touch cost reduction solutions!
Learn more about our work with Group Purchasing Organizations.