Procurement and Supply Chain Candidate Vetting and Interview Services from Source One
Find the perfect addition to your Procurement team with Source One’s Interview Advisory Services.
Procurement’s strategic evolution has organizations rethinking their approach to the spend management function. Whatever Procurement’s state within an organization, leadership is beginning to recognize that changes are in order. Companies without dedicated supply management functions are taking their first steps into the Procurement talent market, those with ineffective purchasing teams are looking to bring new Procurement leaders aboard, and those who practice world-class procurement are looking to maintain their competitive edge.
Whatever Procurement’s state within your organization, Source One’s staffing and recruiting team is here to put you in contact with world-class supply management talent. Our Interview Advisory services provide end-to-end support for organizations looking to find Procurement’s missing pieces.
Procurement Interview Advisory Services:
When clients engage Source One’s Procurement and Supply Chain staffing experts, they immediately gain access to wide range of procurement recruiting resources. Throughout the life of the engagement, we leverage our expertise and experience to ensure your Procurement team identifies the most promising candidates, assesses them effectively, and prepares them for success within your organization. Our Procurement Recruiting and Interview Advisory services include . . .
- Analyzing Procurement’s size and structure to diagnose staffing needs.
- Optimizing Procurement’s job listings to attract best-fit candidates.
- Assessing applications to identify the most promising Procurement resources.
- Developing Procurement-specific interview questions to appraise candidates.
- Coaching Procurement’s hiring managers through the interview and applicant review process.
- Reviewing interview responses to aid in effective decision making.
- Preparing on-boarding materials to ensure Procurement hires hit the ground running.
Now is the time for organizations to transform their approach to Procurement and work toward developing sustainable, world-class teams. Source One’s Interview Advisory services make it easy for organizations at every maturity level to conduct an effective interview process, hire to their unique needs, and build an ideal function. Contact the Interview Advisory team and take a step into Procurement’s new era.
Contact the Supply Chain Interview Advisory Team