Build the Perfect Team with Procurement Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Let our expert recruiters take the burden of staffing your Procurement team off HR’s back with Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
Even during slow hiring periods, Human Resource teams are often low on bandwidth and resources as they tackle employee relations, training, benefits, and more. For your supply management team staffing needs, our recruiters have it handled. Having staffed procurement departments for businesses large and small across a variety of industries, our procurement recruiters have expertise that most HR teams don’t. We know what a world-class Procurement function looks like and we know how to build a world-class team. When you opt for Procurement Recruitment Process Outsourcing from Source One you gain access to a repository of Procurement best practices, a network of dedicated professionals, and our top-notch processes for recruiting, hiring, and empowering professionals.
Our Procurement Recruitment Expertise
Recruiting and on-boarding for a procurement and supply management organization requires a strategic approach and a deep knowledge of best practices. Our Procurement RPO team supports each step of the process, including identifying the mix of skillsets your department needs, articulating those talent needs clearly in procurement professional job descriptions, vetting candidates by asking the right questions, ensuring the proper evaluation of a candidate during the interview process, and supporting the on-boarding process so they can hit the ground running.
- Source One’s Procurement RPO specialists will embed themselves with your team to assess capabilities, identify talent gaps, and outline opportunities for closing them.
- Whether you’re looking for temporary labor, full-time hires, or an interim CPO, we’ll oversee the candidate search process.
- Next, we’ll support you in assessing candidates with custom-designed scorecards aimed at serving your needs.
- Once you’ve selected candidates, we’ll provide on-boarding materials and support to ensure they hit the ground running.
- For the long term, our RPO team can even offer training materials to ensure your team’s growth and ongoing success.
Even in a tech-empowered business world, Procurement lives and dies by its people. Our Procurement RPO team can help you change your approach to Procurement talent management and pave the way for a full-fledged Procurement Transformation.
Bring better talent on-board faster with help from the experts in Procurement staffing and recruiting. We’ll supplement your internal resources to reduce costs and cycle times for each of your talent management processes. In time, you’ll establish a Procurement team capable of guiding the entire business into a new strategic era. Reach out today to learn more.
Outsource Procurement Recruiting