Cost Reduction & Procurement Support for Cybersecurity Products and Services
Source One’s strategic sourcing experts help leading companies develop actionable IT security requirements and partner with best-in-class cybersecurity suppliers and solutions to support those requirements.
Since 1992, the Cost Reduction and Category Management experts at Source One have helped companies all over the country to adapt Strategic Sourcing for the IT spend category. Our IT strategic sourcing team understands how the technology required to run an organization is constantly evolving, and with that so is the complexity of threats against it. The various IT security services and toolsets that every company implements must be able to work together to provide both a proactive and reactive security experience. Backed by decades of strategic sourcing experience and extensive IT market intelligence, Source One’s cybersecurity sourcing team helps clients make informed decisions in purchasing a security solution that is flexible, adaptable and resilient to change in relation to future services.
Source One’s Information Technology Security Sourcing team provides the expertise required to proactively manage common cybersecurity challenges, define business and technical requirements, and recommend strategies to reduce IT security costs by creating increased visibility into your organization’s technology, resources, services, and suppliers.
Source One’s customized Cybersecurity strategic sourcing service offering includes:
- Requirements Analysis: Our IT strategic sourcing and category team can help you define your organization’s IT security objectives to ensure optimal integration of new security solutions with overall IT architecture.
- Sourcing Strategy: Source One’s cybersecurity procurement experts will help establish IT security requirements and technical details and develop a corresponding RFI and/or RFP for all related expenditures including hardware, software licenses, and vendor maintenance support.
- Market Analysis: Source One’s IT sourcing experts understand current market trends and can ensure that your infrastructure is architected to meet cybersecurity regulations (e.g., PCI, SOC2, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH etc.) while addressing evolving requirements for future growth.
- Benchmarking: Leveraging our dynamic IT market intelligence, our cybersecurity cost reduction experts can compare your IT security and support costs against the market and qualify alternate cybersecurity suppliers that can provide similar services at a reduced cost.
- Project Management: Source One’s IT project management professionals can assist your mission-critical security initiatives by providing the technical PMO support to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and milestone achievement
Our IT procurement experts understand the challenges of securing an organization’s data and electronic infrastructure, and how IT security solutions require a combination of proprietary technology, experienced resources, and demonstrated processes to secure your organization’s environment, adhere to compliance requirements, and protect your data. Contact Source One’s cybersecurity cost reduction team today for support in meeting your critical IT security requirements without breaking the bank.
Professional Cost Reduction Services in Cybersecurity
Source One Management Services, LLC,
Source One's IT Cost Reduction experts can help your company negotiate competitive rates on Cybersecurity services and products