Strategic Sourcing To Optimize Your IT Managed Services
As a strategic method to improve operations, companies outsource day-to-day IT responsibilities including help desk services, production support, and lifecycle maintenance activities.IT managers are under pressure to reconfigure cost structures to better align with new business models. When outsourcing IT, the best managers know that they are not only sourcing a service, but a business partnership as well. Without the appropriate due diligence, outsourcing could inhibit IT operations and organization-wide production. Source One works as an extension of your internal procurement and IT teams to develop a strategic plan to source and select IT managed service providers that can support the needs of your organization while providing high quality and consistent services to keep your IT operations up and running.
Source One’s IT sourcing experts walk clients through the entire outsourcing process including:
- Analyze current IT capabilities and cost structures
- Identify opportunities where outsourcing IT managed services could produce cost savings and IT operational improvements
- Develop a strategic plan to adopt an IT managed services provider
- Source IT managed services providers that meet client qualifications
- Assess potential supply base to assist client with the selection of an appropriate IT managed services provider
- Create best-in-class service agreements
- Implement IT outsourcing services agreement
- Audit IT managed services providers to ensure compliance with services agreement and client satisfaction
Our team is proficient at managing communications between the technically-oriented IT department and the business-oriented end users and procurement departments. We know how to engage all the right stakeholders from all the right levels of your organization.
Contact our strategic sourcing experts to start on the path to securing best-in-class IT managed services.
Information Technology Category Management Expertise
Learn more about Source One’s
IT Category Management Expertise.
Sourcing Hosting and Cloud Services
Hosting, Colocation, Shared Data Centers, the Cloud; there’s certainly a lot of terms for roughly the same types of services. And the providers of those services don’t make it any easier to shop and compare on an apples-to-apples basis. We can help. We have substantial experience in sourcing hosting agreements and can help ensure your IT needs are met with the highest service levels at the lowest possible price.
Strategic Sourcing Hosting and Colo
Technology Contract Negotiations
Technology contracts can be awfully complex. A negotiation goes far behind the upfront costs – there are renewal clauses, commitment amounts, termination penalties, maintenance and support costs, rights of ownership, and dozens of others consider. Source One has assisted in negotiating prices, terms, and conditions for thousands of technology and IT services agreements.