Optimize Campaign Budgets, Maximize Results, and Deliver Value for Marketing Departments Through Strategic Sourcing
Source One helps marketing executives identify and vet the right agencies for their brand – ensuring optimization of campaign budgets, strong differentiation among competition, and an account team that continually adds value to your organization and fully understands your needs.
Marketing departments face daily challenges, including developing a clear message for their company’s core products and services, staying ahead of changes to their markets, and keeping their budgets in line with corporate goals while continuing to enrich their organizations. These time-consuming activities put an undue burden on existing marketing teams.
Source One understands these challenges and works as an extension of your organization’s internal marketing department. Partnering with your marketing department, we can develop strategic plans to identify the right supplier/agency partners and use our wealth of market intelligence to adapt to and anticipate market trends, while ensuring full compliance with corporate policies and procedures while minimizing their operational impact.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS WORK WITH YOU TO ESTABLISH PARTNERSHIPS WITH MARKETING AGENCIES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT CAN DELIVER VALUE AND DRIVE RESULTS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION.
Source One’s Marketing Experts:
- Help identify and qualify any marketing support requirement, from a full-service agency of record to a more niche service provider such as a brand story consultant.
- Thoroughly screen agencies to account for potential conflicts of interest.
- Understand the nature and structure of marketing agency networks. This knowledge translates into better contract management and establishing agreements that deliver full transparency.
- Manage the selection process by:
- Ensuring the right team members provide insight
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Kicking off engagements to seamlessly onboard a newly selected agency
Source One’s marketing services team includes marketing professionals that understand the value in-house marketing departments need from their agency and supplier partners. We help you quickly identify the right agency based on your needs and manage the selection process from start to finish, including getting a contract through your legal department, developing a scope of work, and onboarding the agency. We also help ensure any policies or procedures your procurement department requires are fulfilled during the process. Our project experience includes:
- Carrying out agency searches for a full-service agency of record with a strong focus on creative and strategic capabilities
- Evaluating commission structures in place for media buying and planning services
- Identifying digital agency partners, campaign management solutions, and other marketing-related categories ranging from print and promotional materials to package design consultation and launch readiness services
Benchmarking And Market Research
The key to any successful marketing engagement is understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your supplier and agency partners. That comes from having the right market intelligence. Source One’s marketing services experts maintain a wealth of market intelligence from a variety of resources, including:
- Historical Price and Market Condition Databases
- Cross Industry Experience
- Supplier Disclosures
- Past and Current Project Experience
- Competitive Market Intelligence
Our knowledgebase of market research and benchmarking data ensures your company will always know where it and its products stand in the marketplace, and we offer the market intelligence your organization needs to gain a competitive edge going forward.
See all our benchmarking services