Sourcing the Right Trade Show Exhibit Booth Management Services for Your Brand Experience
Source One can help you identify and partner with an exhibit shop that understands the needs of your brand and can deliver creative solutions that are worth the investment.
As a marketer, you may host and/or attend various types of events throughout the year to market your brand and interface with your customer. Regardless of the event, be it a trade show, press conference, product launch, or VIP party, there is always a great deal of planning and production required. You need to ensure your exhibit elements are delivered and installed prior to the event, managed throughout, and then properly dismantled and stored for future use. More importantly, and apart from the logistics hurdles, you want to ensure that the brand experience is delivered through an effective and breakthrough approach.
Source One recognizes the various elements that apply to an exhibit and we can ensure that your exhibit partner is able to successfully execute each element while remaining within budget. Source One has the expertise to help marketing professionals identify an exhibit management services provider that can create high quality assets and effectively manage these assets at each event.
Source One can help you identify and partner with a supplier that has core competencies across the following disciplines:
- Design and Manufacturing of Booth Properties
- Warehousing and Storage of Assets
- Transportation and Logistical Support
- Exhibit Installation, Set Up, and Dismantling
- Material, Labor, and Rental Equipment Acquisition
- Project and Account Management (including Onsite Support)
Our marketing sourcing professionals understand the importance of trade show exhibit management services as a critical component of your brand experience.
Source One’s proven process to trade show exhibit management sourcing incorporates the following steps:
- Understand your Marketing organization’s event schedule and specific requirements as they relate to events throughout a given year.
- Establish a clear scope of work, including planned asset development, upcoming events, and ongoing service requirements such as inventory management.
- Identify potential exhibit shop partners able to meet scope requirements, provide high quality assets, and deliver value-added services.
- Develop and execute a Request for Proposal (RFP) detailing requirements for booth design and fabrication, asset transportation and storage, installation and dismantling of assets at each event, and other qualitative requirements such as industry/product category expertise.
- Evaluate supplier responses, scorecard proposals, and determine finalists based on a set of selection criteria.
- Negotiate pricing structure and contract terms based on market intelligence.
- Establish a transparent compensation structure outlining hourly rates, markups on materials, transportation, and other expenses.
- Implement contract and ensure service levels and overall client expectations are met.
Source One will help identify trade show exhibit management services providers that not only provide innovative brand experience solutions, but also meet your inventory management requirements, providing cost transparency and driving overall process improvement. By leveraging our market intelligence, Source One can help identify budget optimization and cost avoidance opportunities and establish a best-in-class agreement with an exhibit shop that meets your trade show service needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your company.
Marketing Category Management Services
Strategic Sourcing for Print and Promotional Services
Source One’s marketing sourcing experts understand the importance of print and promotional items to advertising strategies. Our collaborative sourcing process keeps our clients’ internal marketing teams involved throughout each step to ensure the print services provider selected meets the necessary campaign requirements and aligns with the brand experience.
Print and Promotional Services Sourcing
Creative Advertising Agency Strategic Sourcing
Marketing serves as a critical function to supporting a company’s growth and creative agencies play an integral role in marketing initiatives. Source One’s strategic sourcing services help guide the decision making process for selecting an agency that aligns with the creative directions of our clients.
Strategic Sourcing Creative Agency
Strategic Sourcing Event Planning Agency Services
Event planning can be a strenuous tasks, trying to find the balance of the creative vision and logistical challenges. Source One’s event planning and marketing strategic sourcing team will work collaboratively with your internal marketing team to help you find the supplier or suppliers that meet your vision for the event.
Identifying Event Production Suppliers