SIP Trunking to Reduce Telecommunications Costs
SIP TRUNKING AND CARRIER SELECTION
Source One can help you migrate to SIP Trunking as an alternative to legacy TDM-based PSTN access and lower the cost of your communication needs including call centers and video conferencing.
We help your telecom and IT teams manage the migration process from TDM to SIP as well as navigate the unique pricing structures offered by carriers to ensure the change does not cause disruption to your business and the savings you forecasted are realized.
SOURCE ONE’S EXPERTS ARE PROFICIENT IN SUPPORTING THE CONVERSION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURES TO MORE COST-EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS WHILE MAINTAINING THE DESIRED LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION QUALITY AND SERVICE.
SIP Trunking offers the potential for substantial cost reductions by using VolP for internal calls and by consolidating local and long distance services onto your existing data network.
By working with our telecommunications experts, we can help you realize your cost savings potential by:
- Working with your IT team to create a SIP Trunking network design and implementation plan
- Assessing equipment compatibility and security/privacy issues
- Providing a comprehensive understanding of available products in an ever-changing marketplace
- Evaluating and comparing SIP Trunking carrier services availability and product and design differences
- Analyzing your existing telecommunications spend and creating a forecast against complex carrier pricing models (which differ greatly from charges for TDM services)
- Collaborating with your IT and telecom teams as well as the carrier to coordinate a pilot phase to correct inconsistencies that will ensure a smooth migration
- Warranting local infrastructure and E911 capabilities with SIP Trunking
SIP Trunks can help you drive cost reductions by eliminating usage charges for internal calls, reducing PSTN access costs, and reducing local service feature costs. It is difficult to compare old TDM pricing structures and various SIP offerings to one another due to the various billing elements unique to each offering and design. Enlisting the experience of Source One’s telecommunications department ensures you will have a comprehensive spend analysis of your current infrastructure and carrier as well as the proper information to aid in the comparison and selection of SIP equipment and a carrier.
Telecommunications Cost Savings Solutions
More than Just Rate Negotiations
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of companies that claim they can reduce your telephone bills. Many, or all of them can. But are you really getting the best bang for your buck?
Source One offers a full suite of telecommunication cost reduction services, including: