Free e-Sourcing Tools including RFX Management, Contract Repository and Reverse Auctions.
Originally developed by Source One as an in-house tool set used to increase efficiency in strategic sourcing projects, ZipRFP.com is now available for the general public to use at absolutely no cost.
ZipRFP.com has now been available free to the market for several years, surviving the odds and the competitions’ predictions that it was not sustainable. Each year we add new features and gain new users.
Developed by Source One, ZipRFP.com is an online procurement professional community with thousands of registered buyers and suppliers.
ZipRFP provides free tools to sourcing professionals, including a proprietary supplier database, RFX systems, reverse auction systems, and a contract repository system. Suppliers benefit by using ZipRFP by earning higher visibility in the marketplace, increased communications channels with potential customers and by getting invitations to business opportunities that they may not have otherwise seen.
ZipRFP.com is a secure hosted application that provides procurement professionals Free resources such as Reverse Auctions, Request for Proposal and Request for Information tools (RFX).
ZipRFP’s RFX tools provide buyers with:
- The ability to list your RFX and Reverse Auction as a Public or Private Listing
- The ability to upload unlimited attachments, including specifications, drawings, documents, and presentations.
- Capability to export bulk line items and key event details to Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work offline and populate bids in Excel for RFP opportunities, then upload back into the system
- Capacity to maintain an original copy in Excel as an audit trail
- Single Line or Multiple Line Listings
- Each line item can have its own products or specifications associated with it.
- Suppliers can bid on a basket of items, or on individual items.
- Multiple Currency Support
- Reverse Auctions can be conducted in a Ranking or Lowest Bid Format.
- Ability to invite your colleagues or clients as reviewers to monitor the status and results of your RFX listing.
- Ability to invite pre-registered suppliers or your own suppliers via their email addresses.
- Storage of your RFX event and the ability to copy and rerun your event in the future.
- Virtually unlimited event storage, for an audit trail of your sourcing events.
ZipRFP.com offers the only Free suite of tools that are ready to go without any additional software and are compatible with all leading web browsers. Unlike other tools and applications, ZipRFP.com charges no fees to the buyer or the supplier for use of the RFX and Reverse Auction system.
Contract Management Repository:
- Track original contract document locations.
- Upload and store copies of contracts.
- Track responsible spend or category owners.
- Filter and view contracts by a variety of criteria including expiration data and contract dollar amount.
- Get email notification in advance of a contract expiration date.
- Registered suppliers can get invites to participate in RFX events from existing or entirely new customers
- Suppliers can create a free catalog to showcase their business.
- Suppliers can market their products and services and gain valuable SEO links back to their own website by building a profile and completing a catalog.
- Suppliers get published in the ZipRFP.com free supplier directory.
- Work on line item bids offline, in Excel, and come back to upload your bid at a later date.
Private Label eSourcing Solutions:
- ZipRFP.com is also available in a private label and white label solution.
- Act as a system admin and control all users and events.
- Low monthly cost or per event pricing available.