Source One Launches New Countdown to ISM2017 Podcast Series
Willow Grove, PA (March 14, 2017) – As Diamond Sponsors of the Institute for Supply Management’s Annual Conference, ISM2017, Source One is gearing up for the premier supply management conference of year with the return of it’s Countdown to ISM Podcast Series. Check in with Source One’s procurement consultants each week leading up to the event for spend management best practices, category advice, and ISM2017 session insights in the form of five to ten minute audio clips for supply chain professionals on-the-go.
Our Countdown to ISM2017 Podcast Series features Source One’s procurement experts, industry partners, and ISM2017 speakers discussing a variety of topics including supply chain talent management, cost reduction tips, category management best practices, supply management challenges, and supplier relationship management practices. Similar to the ISM Annual Conference, the Countdown to ISM2017 podcast series aims to share with listeners actionable advice for improving supply management processes and achieving cost reduction.
Check out the full list of the Countdown to ISM2017 episodes, which will be updated weekly with new supply management tips until May 21st when ISM2017 kicks off!
- Guiding Millennials in the Workplace: Source One Analyst, Nick Harasymczuk shares his tips for helping employers set their millennial talent up for success in the workplace. Millennial talent management is a hotly discussed topic within the industry – even a panel discussion during ISM2017 hosted by Source One Director, Diego De la Garza title Should I Stay or Should I Go? In this first installment of the Countdown to ISM2017, we explore millennial characteristics and how managers can establish a positive foundation for this generation.
- Achieving Transparency for Continuous Cost Reduction: Source One Consultant Ken Ballard explains how transparency in supply chain is crucial for continuous cost reduction. Ballard shares his tips for improving supplier relationship management by establishing transparency in supplier pricing. This is the first piece in a number of tips Ballard offers for achieving sustainable cost reduction within your supply base.
- Leveraging Economies of Scale: Spend Management Consultant, Ken Ballard shares another tip for reducing costs by leveraging economies of scale in the production process in the context of manufacturers and in the ordering process with distributors.
- ExecIn Spotlight: In this next installment of the Countdown to ISM2017 series, we’re talking to Naseem Malik, Managing Partner at MRA Global Sourcing, and Jamie Bliss, Director of Program Management at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Both Naseem and Jamie are participating in ISM2017’s executive-only subconference, ExecIn, and have a long history with the Institute for Supply Management. Together, they share what they’re looking forward to ahead of the event and the value the ISM Annual Conference offers procurement professionals.
- Streamlining Manufacturing: Source One Consultant Ken Ballard shares another procurement pro tip on how collaborating with suppliers can lead to streamlining manufacturing operations -boosting efficiency and ultimately cost savings.
- Outside Track Spotlight: We sat down with ISM2017 Learning Track organizer’s Naseem Malik and Rose Kelly-Falls to get an inside look at the sessions making up the Economic, Business, and Professional segments aimed to provide attendees with procurement and supply management strategies, as well as career development advice.
- Master Data Management Driving Supply Chain Success: Learn how to turn data into an operational antagonist, creating confusion and disparity, to a protagonist, driving efficiency and informed decisions within your supply chain.
- Signature Session Spotlight: We sat down with Kate Vitasek, host of ISM Signature Session Unleash the Magic of Transformational Supplier Relationships to get an inside look at the concepts behind the presentation and her advice for companies looking to enhance supplier relationships.
- The Role of a Strategic Sourcing Consultant: In the final installment of the Countdown to ISM2017 series, we learn from Senior Analyst Jennifer Engel about the diverse skills sets of a strategic sourcing and procurement consultant.
This year the Institute for Supply Management’s Annual Conference takes place May 21st-24th in Orlando, Florida. As the premier supply chain management conference of the year, the ISM Annual Conference hosts over 2,500 supply management and procurement professionals for three days of workshops, presentations, and networking opportunities designed to equip attendees with actionable insights for improving supply chain operations. Source One returns to the ISM Annual Conference as Diamond Sponsors of the main event, as well as the exclusive sponsor of ExecIn – the executive-only subconference.
Source One’s procurement consultants are also featured speakers during the main event and ExecIn. VP of Operations, William Dorn is a panel member of the Procurement Transformation – Is a GPO right for your organization? session, discussing how companies can achieve savings by leveraging pre-negotiated deals through group purchasing organizations in combination with customized strategic sourcing initiatives. Director, Diego De la Garza will be hosting panel discussion Should I Stay or Should I Go?, which explores millennial talent management practices. Additionally, Source One Senior Data Scientist, James Patounas, will be co-presenting a session on how Procurement can truly capitalize on data innovation, titled Procurement 4.0.
Source One Launches New Podcast Series Counting Down to ISM2017
As Diamond Sponsors of the Institute for Supply Management's Annual Conference, ISM2017, Source One is gearing up for the premier supply management conference of year with the return of it's Countdown to ISM Podcast Series. Check in with Source One's procurement consultants each week leading up to the event for spend management best practices, category advice, and ISM2017 session insights in the form of five to ten minute audio clips for supply chain professionals on-the-go.
Source One Management Services
Source One Management Management Services