HRIS and HRMS Platform Strategic Sourcing and Cost Reduction Services from Source One
With unmatched experience in both Human Resources and Information Technology – Source One’s Cost Reduction Team achieves superior strategic sourcing results for Human Resources Information Systems / Human Resources Management Systems.
Technology is a critical, inescapable enabler of modern business – but there will always be the Human element. These two ideas converge in the Information Technology systems that Human Resources professionals utilize to serve their employees. HR professionals must navigate utilizing IT shared services for critical HR processes, while maintaining the balance of priorities across departments for the makeup of these shared services. But finding the right Human Resources Information System (HRIS) or Human Resources Management System (HRMS) – without incurring heavy costs and process headaches – is a challenge for both HR and Procurement.
Source One’s Human Resources IT Systems experts can help. Our cost reduction team understands the complexities and challenges of the human resources IT environment, and we provide the strategic sourcing expertise to proactively mitigate or avoid these HR and IT challenges, understand HR requirements, and recommend implementable strategies to reduce spend and better manage technology, services, and suppliers.
Human Resources Software Sourcing
HR is very reliant on often heavily integrated software tools to support processes from time and labor management, to compensation management, recruitment, talent management (TMS), learning management (LMS), HR analytics, and more. Source One’s HR Strategic Sourcing team helps clients make more informed purchasing decisions related to their Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)/Human Capital Management (HCM) and related needs.
Our Services for HR Software Sourcing include:
- Market Intelligence: Source One’s HR IT experts focus efforts into understanding current market trends and can help develop roadmaps to ensure that your HR solution is architected for future growth.
- Incumbent Negotiations: Source One’s HRIS cost reduction team can leverage its market intelligence to identify what is attainable in a negotiation with your incumbent supplier from a pricing, terms and conditions, and service level perspective.
- Sourcing Strategy: Our HRMS procurement experts can help you to define your requirements and by drafting and administering an RFI and/or RFP, completing a competitive analysis, assisting with negotiations, and change management.
- Consolidation: Whether your challenge is managing disparate systems cobbled together over time or integrated across mergers and acquisitions, Source One’s HR software cost reduction team can help to identify opportunities to consolidate multiple HR tools to realize cost savings, ease of use, and consistency.
- Benchmarking: Source One’s HR Software Strategic sourcing experts provide custom benchmark reporting to measure your software licensing and support costs against the contracts of your peers and competitors.
- Project Management: Source One’s Project Management Experts can assist your complex HR technology initiatives by providing skilled and certified Project Mangers to coordinate activities across HR software implementation workstreamsand help ensure the end-results, business outcomes, and desired benefits are achieved
Don’t spend any more time wondering if you can achieve better control in the HR Software category. Contact Source One’s HRIS/HRMS strategic sourcing experts today to begin reducing costs and enhancing your HR IT performance.
Human Resources Category Management Expertise
The indirect spend management experts at Source One have in-depth experience reducing costs and improving service levels in the Human Resources Spend Category.
Benefits & Insurance
The Source One team of Insurance subject matter experts helps companies all industries overcome many of the challenges they face in insurance/benefits procurement projects. Trust our benefits strategic sourcing professionals to help your business understand the marketplace against your unique requirements and secure optimal coverage at the best price for price differentials in P&C, Group Benefits and 401(k)s.
Insurance and Benefits Strategic Sourcing
Source One’s relocation strategic sourcing experts have in-depth knowledge of the agency marketplace, and we leverage our proven strategic sourcing process to ensure that your business partners with the relocation agency with the greatest potential of meeting and exceeding your needs. When your team needs to understand how a potential pricing strategy compares to the market, Source One’s relocation cost reduction experts are available to help. With our extensive databases of Relocation Services price points coupled with our decades of strategic sourcing experience, you’ll receive impactful and actionable relocation procurement strategies.
Relocation Services Cost Reduction
Source One’s travel strategic sourcing experts utilize our proprietary volumes of real-time market data to help market leading companies design the best travel management solution for their needs and requirements. Source One’s corporate travel strategic sourcing model is flexible but rigorous – designed to ensure that your company can gain better visibility into your relocation cost drivers and more importantly how to manage them. Our travel strategic sourcing team knows the best methods for securing favorable contract terms and performance levels, all while ensuring employee satisfaction and compliance.
Business Travel Strategic Sourcing