MRO Strategic Sourcing
Despite its importance, Procurement groups often take a tactical approach to Maintenance, Repair, and Operations sourcing. This can lead to inefficient purchases. Our strategic sourcing experts have the resources and experience to improve spend visibility, increase market intelligence, and ultimately produce savings for our clients.
Strategic Sourcing for Maintenance, Repair, and Operations
Procurement for Facilities Maintenance Services
Developing a Strategic Sourcing strategy for Facilities Maintenance means keeping an eye on spend in areas like pest control, custodial services, and utilities, and more. With so many facilities management sub-category spend areas, it can prove difficult to adequately collect, assess, and act upon the spend data. Source One’s Procurement consultants make it easy to identify cost reduction opportunities and navigate the Facilities Management supplier landscape with confidence.
Strategic Sourcing Services for Facility Maintenance
Office Supplies Procurement
The Strategic Sourcing experts at Source One will present strategies for assessing and optimizing your office supplies spend. Introducing best practices and assisting in negotiations, our office supplies strategic sourcing experts produce long-term cost savings.
Sourcing Services for Office Supplies
Telecommunications Strategic Sourcing
Source One’s telecom procurement and expense reduction experts will help your organization take a closer look at telecom spend. With our spend management solutions, you’ll achieve savings and develop strategies for reducing managerial burden.
Procurement Services for Telecom Spend
Reduce Costs in the Pipes, Valves, and Fittings Category with Source One's Strategic Sourcing experts
Sourcing Pipes, Valves, and Fittings requires close attention to product specifications, contract details, and supplier relationships. Count on Source One’s PVF Procurement experts to leverage their expertise and optimize these processes.
Procurement groups in search of Pipes, Valves, and Fittings have a lot on their minds. Their strategic sourcing efforts demand scrutiny of product specifications, familiarity with a variety of materials, and knowledge of tariffs and other import laws. Though domestic PVF products are typically considered higher quality, there’s no single approach to Procurement within this category. Sourcing professionals must not only compare domestic vs. imported options, but also consider the benefits of national suppliers vs. local vendors, as well as the potential advantages of highly specialized manufacturers.
Pain Points for PVF Procurement:
- Inferior PVF products can cause serious damage to facilities and operations.
- Procurement groups are often in need of highly specific, customized PVF products.
- Some sourcing professionals assume the cheaper, local option is always best. Failing to see the big picture, they miss out on the savings opportunities provided by large supplier’s local networks.
- Many companies fear the risks of a decentralized approach to Strategic Sourcing.
- Sourcing customized products, Procurement groups often find themselves locked into inefficient supplier relationships.
- Reluctance to transition suppliers or products leads sourcing professionals to pay too much for PVF resources.
- Procurement professionals in the PVF category must plan sourcing initiatives around unpredictable factors like repairs.
Our PVF Strategic Sourcing Experts can Help:
- Collect, cleanse, and analyze MRO spend data to understand aggregate volumes and catalog countries of origin and material specifications.
- Organize PVF spend data by category, manufacturer, and by item.
- Consolidate PVF Procurement efforts to an optimal supply base.
- Establish an ideal mix of PVF suppliers to ensure efficiency from both a product and location standpoint.
- Review specifications to identify new options for sourcing customized components.
- Reduce costs by leveraging alternate solutions against current PVF Procurement efforts.
- Oversee testing and implementation of new PVF products.
- Negotiate best-in-class supply agreements for both recurring PVF purchases and spot buys.
- Develop discount structures that serve your organization’s unique PVF Strategic Sourcing needs.
- Evaluate KPIs and service levels to ensure consistent, effective supplier performance.
Proven PVF Procurement Results:
Thanks to our PVF Strategic Sourcing efforts, clients typically realize between 12-18% savings within the PVF category. Our Procurement consultants produce these results through supplier consolidation, manufacturer standardization, alternate product identification, and program optimization. Armed with Source One’s PVF market intelligence, our clients enjoy value-adds such as expedited delivery, reduced freight costs, rebate and loyalty incentives, and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Programs.
Contact Source One’s PVF Cost Reduction Experts